Thread: Test Driving?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
MutantChicken
Base Member

Drives: 2004 Ram-2007 Harley
MutantChicken is on a distinguished road

Funny thing...

I went in twice last week to test drive, the first time I had been working in the yard/ running errands and had stopped at the Chevy dealership that shares a lot ( and owner ) with the Nissan dealership. I was wearing denim shorts, a tee-shirt, and tennis shoes, ended up waiting 45 minutes for a test drive that never happened....

I went back two days later to pick up somethig at the Chevy dealer, and walked across the lot and into the Nissan dealer, walked up to the first person I could find and said " I want to test drive the Z" , the guy couldn't find the key fast enough... I made it clear from the start that I was only going to test drive it as I was just doing my research to buy, but we still went. After a short drive ( much too short ) we came back , I thanked him and he started trying his best to hard sell me, even went as far as to tell me " what if I could sell you this car for $1000? " I thouhgt he was an idiot , but I was not buying , I thanked hiim again for his time and walked out. I will be buying a Z but not from this guy, I hate these stupid games.
MutantChicken is offline   Reply With Quote