View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 01:22 AM   #43 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by RYNO View Post
we'll still meet at hooters and eat and bs probably just more bs ing inside we figure after everyone eats bs's for a while cruise somewhere for pictures. if the weather is nice (which honestly it probably wont be) downtown in a run down warehouse. or possibly perkins rowe if thats not gonna work. it all depends on the weather. unfortunately when we planned this we didnt know it was possibly gonna rain. also would you like me to make an list of the events that day?

Noooopeee just checking to see what was going on. I'll be there around 12:30-45ish to hang out... I'm not sure how long I can stay though.

Going to get up tomorrow and wash the car... regardless if it rains or not. lol

TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote