View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #56 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
to me, cheap insurance rate may not be good.
years ago, someone crashed into my car and took off.
the insurance company i had at the time paid for the repairs but they instructed the body shop to use "economy" parts.

my current insurance company may not be the cheapest but the last time i had to use their service, they paid whatever the body shop wanted and didn't specify the use of "economy" parts.
This sounds like total BS, insurance companies are not allowed to "instruct" the repair shop how it is to be repaired. All repairs to vehicles are to be done TO THE SAME STANDARDS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS!!!

That or you got totally screwed! Just a prime example of the man sticking it to you, bend over buddy just bend over.........