View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tommy Kaira Shift Knob?

While looking for a decent shift knob I discovered Tommy Kaira which seems to have the nicest shift knob I have found yet (I am still open to suggestions though) but of course now that I found one I like I can't get it.

Seems you have to be in Japan to get one, so here I am in the Japanese regional section. Do we actually have any Japanese members, I see this section isn't very active but I was hoping somebody might be able to get one of these shift knobs for me, or direct me to someplace I can order one? Let me know what it will cost and we can figure out how much it would cost to ship over here. It will probably be more money then it's worth but I would like to know.

Thanks
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote