View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 10:47 AM   #5222 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

To All-

The sale is still on and the same pricing that is on the first page our sale thread: The Fast Intentions Inc. Exhaust sale...Pictures,Prices,Videos,Dynos & Sound Clips!!! matches the pricing on our website: Fast Intentions. We appreciate all of our current business and welcome all new business. In addition anyone who purchases a set of our long tube headers in conjunction with our cat back will receive a $100 credit. The same goes for the test pipes and cat family in the form of a $35 credit. These credits will be applied to your total.

If anyone has any questions or would like to place an order please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you and Happy Holidays, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"