View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #787 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

the letter did state this was just a warning because the report was unverifiable. Im debating writing a response to question the validity of the report since it was stop and go traffic and I was indeed behaving myself but at the sametime its just a warning so it doesn't really effect me negatively. Its funny tho too bc I am actually diligently careful when changing lanes bc there are such large blind spots in this car. Im just going to chalk this up to someone was jealous of my nice car and needed to be a douche. But yeah it is funny that you can report someone like this and they will get a warning mailed to them, so don't piss me off HOSER = P. I do find it disturbing though that you can get a warning in this manner, anyone could have been driving that car, theres no proof that I (the owner) was indeed driving the car.

Last edited by 4r3s; 12-10-2010 at 10:41 AM.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote