View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbigb4ller69z View Post
I can't go that low, this tires have 0 damage with very low miles.
thats a good deal. Its really tough selling used wear items, and despite what they cost you, people aren't willing to pay much. There costs associated with actually getting tires installed is a flat rate. So whether or not you are getting tires that are gonna last you another 10k, or another 30k, it costs you 20-30 to have them mounted and balanced per tire. Hence, why most people will just want to buy new. Once they go on your car and you drive it, people don't really want them. i have a bunch of used stuff, including used tires that i'm trying to sell, its hard to even find a buyer. good luck.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote