View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:32 AM   #786 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
I got a warning in the mail last night from the police lol. Apparently someone reported me weaving in and out of traffic on the 7th going home from work so the police sent me some mail. What I can't figure out is how someone thought I was doing this, it was stop and go traffic the whole way home this past tuesday and I always stick to my lane in stop and go, actually its been stop and go this whole week. 29 in columbia area sucks bad starting around 4:30pm. I don't get people.
I can't believe they sent you a warning just taking some douche's word over yours. Unless there were witnesses,
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote