View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Props To Intense!

Pete and his team have some of best customer service I've experienced. They hooked me up with overnight shipping on the weekends due to some issues on a incorrect part. Pete also hooked up my wife with discounts that she didn't intially receive when since she didn't ask for the "The370z.com" pricing when she bought me my HFC for my birthday. I pm'd him and he took care of it.

Thank you Intense for the great buying experience!
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P

Last edited by The Weapon; 06-04-2009 at 12:35 PM.
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote