View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Interior Trash and Large Cup Holder

Okay, I've purchased the following two items (at an astronomical price, even though they were on sale) and they should be in my possession early next week. The cup holder can accommodate a Big Gulp.

Yes, I know that I could have contracted these to be made in Frost's garage with illegal child labor, but they're a turnkey solution available today. And for those of you who never have food or drink in your 370Z: "You're beginning to sound a lot like Phelan." And everyone one knows the minute you open the door to Rin it smells of greasy-a$$ French fries!