View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHas370Z? View Post
Haha very close guess... I did just graduate from UMD but from Staten Island. I hate being back here, I'm thinking of getting a job in DC if I can't find anything in Manhattan soon. Double major in Economics and Criminal Justice so working for a government agency on anti-money laundering in DC would utilize both. (If anyone's company is hiring for Economics degree let me know!!! Willing to relocate and get off this island.)

Also, I've seen a bunch of the Blue/Persimmon available but never in person. I love persimmon with black, white, and PG but I feel like it just wouldn't work with blue. I think of the Florida Gators and Willy Wonka.
I went to MD in the 1990 and 91 but didn't graduate from there. We used to call it the University of Long Island at College Park back then. I know it has only gotten worse. The government is where it is at, but it takes forever to get the job. My girlfriend works for the DIA and it took her nearly a year to get an interview after she submitted her resume, and then nearly 6 months for them to complete her background investigation after they hired her. With your degree you would be a great candidate for the FBI or Secret Service. I don't think their hiring process in nearly as lenghthy.

If you get a chance to see the blue/persimmon in person then you should check it out. I really like that persimmon interior. I have the gray in my car and I'm not real crazy about it. Of course I am a Gator fan.

Good luck with your career and the Z.