View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #789 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
FWIW, you can't even group the S2K and Miata in with the Z. Especially the Miata 1st gen... it's so much lighter it feels totally different.
Sure I can. I just did. Watch, wanna see me do it again? OH, there I go again. What are you gonna do? Stop me? MWAHAHAHAHA

Miatas and S2k's are lighter, sure, but I'm referring more to suspension than anything else. Z's feel small and tight and have vurry responsive suspension. Mustangs can as well, but in the one ride I had in a Stang (some f*cking nutjob drove me around), it just felt bigger.

Now, because I'm a Z fanboy, I'm going to take back the nice things I've said and say that a Stang isn't a sports car because of SRA. There. See what you've done now?

lolol
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote