View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 01:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

SoCal, I totally subscribe to your theory about the VVEL and top end being hotter than the measurement point of the gague, and that being cause for concern. For that reason, I think that the FASTER we can move oil out to get it cooled the better. And while I have no data to prove it, I'm thinking that a dual core setup that runs in parallel flow will circulate the oil faster than a single core setup. Theory being that single core is limited by flow rate of lines and core itself. My shop is putting the finishing touches on R&D for my dual core setup and intends to sell it broadly after that. I need to be careful here because they're not a board sponsor (at least not yet), but if you PM me I will send you their contact info.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote