View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 12:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
Devil Z
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Devil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond repute

I am anticipating GT5, I think it will be better then Forza 3 in every aspect and form.

Let's add up the comparison to the new enhancements from their prior releases

Forza 3 vs Gran Turismo 5

Quantity
F3 400 vehicles - GT5 over 800/1000

Quality
F3 slight improvment over Forza 2 - GT5 Huge improvement since GT4

Gameplay
F3 Same Physics, better online then F2, custom track created by game developer, ingame car view, and photo upload mode

GT5
WRC, NASCAR, D1/Drift, Drag racing, Simulated exact renderings of vehicles in sound and driving capabilites, motorcycles, private lobbys, and the wonderful GT Channel filled with car shows like Top Gear and Speed

F3
pay to play

GT5
Free network

It comes down to the controller as well, no offense, but i feel the controller on the PS3 responds quicker then the 360

and finally it takes 1 PS3 to fully complete GT5 where as it'll take maybe 3-4 360's to complete a game of Forza due to the rrod lmaooo I had to throw that in anyway.

I'm happy to see competitive car series games back in action and ready to compare against each other. In the end I think GT5 will win hands down.

Last edited by Devil Z; 06-04-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Devil Z is offline   Reply With Quote