View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

I've gone with the Stillen Cat back, high flow cat and G3 intake. I'm hoping with the high flow cat it would be throaty enough. It was probably a good idea since I just heard on the radio the cops are cracking down and the first warning is return the system to stock second warning is impounding the vehicle. Sounds like its a down town thing so I guess its easy does it on the throttle.... It gonna be hard to replace the sound of the straight six though....

...anyhow I did go with Stillen because they are a familiar name even back when I had my 280ZX and Dean took the time to answer my questions and give me the explanations as to why/why not, etc. The products have had great reviews - a little concerned about the weight of the cat back exhaust though.... I contacted one other company because I really liked their system and the response was the info is on the web page (which it wasn't). Why does customer service continue to suck - you'd think ppl would be at least working to get your money in this crappy economy....
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote