View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 12:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israeli_Z View Post
The reason I say not Zcargarage is because I've heard nothing but bad things about them.

@Three7D: I saw in your signature you have Amuse. What Amuse product do you have?
I can't say anthing bad about zcar. I wouldn't recondmend anyone except zcargarage. They have done all of the work on my car including stillen supercharger, cai, intakes, hfc sway bars, hks camp2, and springs amoungst many other things. I have had nothing but problems with the supercharger due to stillens tunes and rob has flashed atleast four different tunes and dynoed every time and hasn't charged me a penny. Rob gave me his cell number just incase I have a problem after shop hours. They are very profesional and just cool dudes. I haven't had any problems and totally would suggest u give them a call. They are the best in the bay area and only work on z's. It seems its sometimes more of a passion for rob than a business
Btw my car is at zcargarage right now waiting to get tuned since stillen can't figure out how to tune their supercharger