Thread: System Pricing
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
EValentin1
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
EValentin1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak28 View Post
Find a dealer that sells hertz audison, for that kinda money Id go with an LRX 5.1k for amplification or the JL 900/5 both are amazing amps that offer tons of power and keep the install simple.Alot of people say JL is overpriced in some respects I agree but they do make some great products. Steer clear of their component sets, Theres a ton better for 400.
Save some money and go with a 12w6v2 or an Image Dynamics IDQ12v3. A couple component sets in your price range Id look at are Morel Dotech Ovation 6, or Boston acoustic spz60's. If you have a little more money the hertz MLK 165 is an amazing sounding set.
If you want you could always drive to South Jersey and get a custom install for a way better price at my shop I always tell people to set a realistic budget of what they are comfortable spending and basing the install around that number.
thanks for all of the replies! ive been doing tons of research and reading up on the parts you are all suggesting. ill hopefully get something going soon.
EValentin1 is offline   Reply With Quote