View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
nismoflip6
Base Member

Drives: 07 SMB 350Z 6MT
nismoflip6 is on a distinguished road
Default Updates from My350Z and G35Driver

Btw my nickname is Tenga haha

Posted by Chris:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 636Racer View Post
Here's my design contribution:

Less angle on the V and a softer feel for the VQ

Inspired by:

I'm feeling the last two, I like the soft cursive text that indicates the lines of the Z/G cars with the boldness of the stripes of motorsports. the BRE 510 was probably one of the more identifiable cars in datsun/nissan history, it's stripes made the car have a "racing appeal", much like corvette's gransport stripes.
Posted by Mike (Me):
I'm already working on the stickers for Saturday...
Like I said before I can get stickers and shirts made locally...
I have also recieved the Hi Res copies of 636Racer's designs and will show it to my friend that'll be making the stickers...
I'm sure that website is really good, but if we don't have set design, what's the use...

Here are a few designs I have been playing with...but I personally like Chris' (636Racer) designs...

Posted by AJ:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ZNISMO View Post
^I had to clarify with Tenga on what's going on. We're looking at two different designs. A t-shirt design which will most likely be developed after the remix show and a decal design.

We went over a few good points while brain-storming for the decal. The main thing we'd like to see is a "logo/badge" to represent VQ inc. as compared to a "name design". It gives the club an exclusive, more distinctive look. We want the, "Damn, that's a VQ inc. member" reply when people see us on the roads.

I know that Tenga is working on a (teaser) decal for the guys entering the remix show seeing that we don't wanna half-a$$ anything before we go public with this great idea.

Final voting polls will be up soon. Stay tuned! :thumbup:
Posted by Jorge:
Quote:
Originally Posted by puertorican View Post
just so that everyone here is on the same page, a few days ago we decided to go - with 636racers (chris) 3rd design....It is simple, tasteful and clean....not much input was given prior to this decision, so we went with it as we felt it would best
represent our team.As already mentioned we will have a decal made for the upcoming show, but it will not be the final design unless decided upon....after the show we will post up a poll with design and then we will finalize it....and of course when that's done then we can do shirts and all that good stuff...
in the mean time we are trying to finalize our concept design for this upcoming show, so come to the show to check it out.....

on a side note, when we do go about finalizing the design.....please be more involved.....all input is needed and greatly appreciated

thank you to all those who submitted a design or gave input