View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 05:58 PM   #203 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Nice thread - not sure how I missed it before.

Re: hp/lb wasn't the old school formula for every 100lbs you lost you gained the equivalent of 10ish HP? Time to hit the tread mill boys I gained 5hp in two years of going to the gym in every car I drive - sweet! Maybe I should try driving by remote control for another 17.5 HP gain...

For the fluids (washer fluid) wouldn't the easiest measurement be to empty out the tank then measure what you fill it back up with to figure the volume out. Dunno what the specific gravity of washer fluid is but its probably pretty close to water so we'll say 1kg per liter....

Anyone use Lithium Maganese technology for batteries? Might be time to whip up an ultralight battery pack - what kind of capacity would be a decent target to shoot for? Cranking amps isn't going to be an issue here.... Peak voltage is going to be 16.8V and nominal is 14.8V - does anyone know if this needs to be regulated down or is there a regulator already in place after the battery?

Any weight specs on the Stillen exhaust or intake components?
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote