View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
f you had a littel bit of tact you would realize that he is from Bangkok and english is not his first language. Even I can understand that he is having issues with the power of the kit and the 7AT not handeling it. Sounds like he has a few gears slipping. I have this same issue with mine. Seems like he is being a good form member and trying the best he can to get his message out theree to help others out. Next time try to help instead of being a bit of a dink.

OP. All i can tell you is i took 5th 6th and 7th gears out of my transmission. They are all slipping. My failed 7AT transmission is on its way down to Sam at GTM to get looked at and rebuilt. Only after that will Sam know more. This will take time i know but until then we will just have to wait.

You could try looking into level 10 and what they can offer you. But I had contacted them and they lied to me saying they have already built 30-50 of the 7AT transmiossion. There is no way in hell this is true as this transmissioin is to new. So becareful if you talk to them.
There may have been some posts regarding this problem, but this is the first I've heard of any problems with the 7AT. Have there been many 7AT problems with the stock set up, or is the addition of the power kit the culprit?

Last edited by Hi-Step'n370Z; 12-07-2010 at 06:59 AM. Reason: spelling
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote