View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 01:19 AM   #125 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MblueZ34 View Post
<--- when i first put up my rims

<--- when i first put up my rims

I think its pretty clear that ur a hater bro just look at my all my strasse post your always hating. dont act like your being a nice guy because its clear ur just mad for some odd reason but good luck with ur rims unlike you i don't talk **** about people things.
No hate. Just find stickers tacky and offsets weak. Even though no one really knows the offsets. Also when I said you were sponsored you immediately denied it, however I was right
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
The sticker is a dead giveaway. Not very hard to get any type of sponsorship from them.
Quote:
just because i got a sticker doesn't mean i got a sponsorship from them. I actually paid a lot of money for these rims. Sh*t i wish i got sponsored from them most people that spend a lot of money on a part they usually wanna put the sticker on the car depending on their taste.

Why you gotta lie man?
Quote:
Not that i c, all you need is a spacer and illl include them to who buys them, i need them gone because i just got sponsored and now i need to get their rims
I never once criticized your wheels. I commented on the sticker! Reading comprehension owns you.

Get over it man. As long as you are happy who cares. Don't be so upset. Not everyone is supposed to be in love with your car.

I don't care that you don't like my setup. It's for me not you people. I don't live through my car' s reputation like most people do.

I don't sit here and bitch about it. Haterrrrr!!!! LMAO

Chris is a hater then . So is everyone who thinks you need a bbk and spacers.
That's just horrible logic. **** I don't even think u need a bbk. But I wouldn't but bbk on a leased car not worth the hassle.

You see what I mean? Still wanna do this?

Last edited by W.O.W. 370Z; 12-07-2010 at 02:15 AM.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote