View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav View Post
I really don't like this Nismo version.
The 350Z one is quite good, except from the wheels (but I prefer Amuse or Strosek), but the 370Z looks bad. The wing, the sideskirts, the front lip are way too big.
The front lip IS kinda big. I think you can sweep snow in the winter season with that lip . I kinda dig the rear view of it. I think it looks better than the "step" shape current Nismo rear but I gotta see it in person to make any comment. The S-tune rims looks pretty sweet though. I like

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacz07 View Post
The front lip looks like the V1/V2, which doesn't really bother me.

The wing is overdone.

I can't get much from the sideskirts, but I like the V1 side skirts, both JDM and USDM. Should be putting them on my 350z soon

REV MATCHING manual? This sound like it will afford super quick shifts if the computer will be able to match the necessary RPMs to the shifts. Technically, it will prime the engine for 500rpm per gear, whether it be up or downshifting. Does that make sense?
V1 and V2 was a very nice and subtle add ons for 350z. I am trying find out more info on how this crazy rev matching manual transmission would work. How do you think the car will sense if you're downshifting to 5th or 4th gear from 6th gear? Maybe some kind of "rev initiating" clip before each gear???
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote