View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #118 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MblueZ34 View Post
lol I didnt laugh at anything at u, i laughed at jamaica951's icon that went perfect for the convo u guys were having. No need to get so hurt, i didnt mean to hurt ur little heart man, just chill out. u have something against me and ive never even spoken to u or met u. i have camber that needs to be corrected so my wheels will sit perfect since im slammed on coilovers. i dont need spacers. i never said i couldnt afford bringing them out, why would i want to if thats exactly what i wanted and ordered. i want to actually drive as hard and fast as i want without rubbing or any type of worries. i just couldnt get bbk yet, lol so let ur brother keep those spacers. I dont like that crazy popping out of the fender look, i have nothing against the stretched look but its not my thing, to each his own and its my car my style lol so stop with the hate. dont worry ill leave dont wanna hurt u again (i love that icon hahahaha)
I was offering you spacers since you are in Miami. I saw you were quoting else. Just when I thought I was trying to be nice...

The narcissism runs deep in this forum... Dude, you look like the only one "hurt". I offered you spacers and you took it as "hating". Go figure.

I am giving them away to someone else. You could use them just my opinion. Geez...

Last edited by W.O.W. 370Z; 12-06-2010 at 08:23 PM.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote