View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #89 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-WHIZ View Post
Take it for what it's worth, but when I was at the dealership the other day for service, one of the techs was telling me that the 2012 370 will receive a slight exterior facelift and DI making around 360 hp. It's also been known that a DI engine has been in the works for the G37 for a while, so it makes ense for it to come to the Z.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Trusting a random tech.
Not laughing at you or anything, but I really doubt he had any idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
+1 even if it is happening, some random tech wouldn't even know this early.
/\ agreed that some random tech couldn't possibly be privy to the inner workings and plans of Nissan corp. HOWEVER, his "prediction" logically seems to be imo, spot on w/what we'll most likely see happen for the '12 model year...
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote