View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #378 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
You need to clean out your garage. Your car looks great. I'm about to go through the whole Zaino process on my car. Hopefully mine ends up like that.
haha thanks. i look at that and appreciate seeing my messy garage in my really clean paint. its kind of ironic haha.

i haven't used zaino before. this is with the wolfgang total swirl remover, finishing glaze, and deep gloss sealant.

i'm under the impression that it doesn't really matter what you use (as long as its pretty good) if you just follow the directions, you should get a good result. however, as far as waxing is concerned, i'm SOLD on the sealant. i had it done when i first got the car and it lasted 6 months and it looks amazing. can't argue with that. i like detailing and stuff, but i don't want to wax my car every 2 weeks
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote