View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by molamann View Post
How can you guys watch this show? The show's pretty much consisted of 10% of actual training footage and 90% fraternity drama. :/
exactly....i dont normally watch it. i just watch the finale when they have the fights.

thats what im saying though, this one looks more interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRich View Post
Rampage and Rashad both like to talk a lot but they can both back it up. And I'm calling it right now. Kimbo out after first fight. Just watch.
i'll take you up on that. hear me out though

i followed the entire kimbo drama and after everything that happened i still give the guy some credit. alot of people hate on him but i dont think its warranted. the blame should be on eliteXC's promoters. they took this guy out of nowhere and offered him big bucks and put him as the headliner of their entire organization. if you were kimbo you wouldnt say no, he jumped at the oppertunity like anyone would. with that said the guy seemed to train hard and was never some fake character he was pretty professional and humble the whole time. it wasnt his fault he was promoted as zeus from the movie no holds barred with hulk hogan. they put someone in front of him and he fought.

then he got caught by a C list 205er who had some basic skills under strange circumstances... so the guy is rookie and he is fairly one dimensional but i see him on the an even playing field or even having a small advantage over some of the other TUF guy hell 4 of the competitors this season are ex NFL players..... they never were trained by bas rutten and they never fought primetime MMA in front of one of the largest audiences....all im saying i say he will go further into it than you think against TUF competitors... as far as UFC thats another thing. but i would like him to succeed enough to where he might get one actual fight under UFC

i would love to see kimbo vs shane carwin

Last edited by MC; 06-03-2009 at 01:36 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote