View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #2283 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
If we're going to get transfers done, we need a defender first! Especially with Kos out with concussion, and Vermaelen out until New Years...Squillaci and Djourou will be run into the ground at this rate!

But yeah...I caught one Wolfsburg game randomly on FSC, the kid is literally the German version of Lionel Messi. Pint-sized, but huge impact.
no doubt we need another CB, but Kos is out 2 weeks. Maybe we can sign someone on loan? Keep in mind, Song has played CB before and can handle the job if need be, Jacky can slot in behind Fab or Nasri as well, hes an excellent box to box midfielder.

I've heard of Marin, but never actually seen him play until today, I was watching some video and while small, he reminds me of Hleb in the way he controls the ball, and has a very quick shot. At 21, the kid will only get better. I hear Spuds and ManUre are also in the mix for his signature, which makes me want him even more.