View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
'10Anamoly
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z BS M6
'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I can confirm for the first owner, Jeremy, that there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the car... I live down the street from Jeremy and he had a stunning car... His reasons for selling were "family" related no other reason than that. Who ever buys this car is getting a HECK of a car!!! If I wasnt doing my build I would have bought this in a heart beat!!!
Unless you are going to guarantee that the new car doesnt break or have issues when someone buys it for a specified period of time, simple forum commentary does not guarantee a safe sale for anyone dude, especially when you are talking about $43,000. You are also confirming that the first owner had it in great shape, nothing about the second owner who has barely had the car very long and is reselling it.

If it does not have problems, great for the 3rd owner/buyer and enjoy the car. If it does have problems, shame on the buyer for buying it on account of forum supporters saying its good to go for that scale of a purchase. Nothing rules in life except hard evidence to support and protect yourself financially.

Myself, I would not get involved knowing the history of the car unless it had full, documented warranties on the motor and parts associated and the labor completed. Does the seller have any of warranty work for the parts and labor for the turbo system/etc or is the build shop guaranteeing their work for the 3rd owner for any period of time? If not, they probably should not be promoting the sale, nor should you since you do not intend to back up the purchase yourself. Either that or state that all sales are final and items are being sold as is with no warranty or guarantee.

374rwhp, 360rwtq SAE / GT500 Axle-Backs / Brembo Pack / Track Pack / Recaros / 6spd

Last edited by '10Anamoly; 12-06-2010 at 12:19 PM.