View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #39 (permalink)
ProfessorDave
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In the fairway
ProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash1369 View Post
I had started a thread about my windows freezing a couple weeks ago, I recently noticed the seal along the bottom was not even touching the glass but got no answer if any one else's car was the same. Sounds like yours is, Every time it was cold enough for water to freeze my windows were stuck. After I noticed the seal I opened the windows and tried to bend it down with my finger so the inner out outer seals overlap. My window was not frozen yesterday (26 degrees I think) but it's to early to say if that really did anything or not. Obviously it also seems like a temporary fix but we'll see, I also sprayed some frost preventive stuff on it to so that is probably a factor. My windows are also wet if I put them down/ back up.

As far as noises I haven't noticed any and I have a roadster so I would expect it to be worse.
I will try bending my seals, too. Thanks for the tip and sorry I missed your thread about the windows issue!

Rain, snow, sleet, hail: 2009 Mazda 3 sGT HB
Everything else: 2009 370z, PW Touring 6MT
ProfessorDave is offline   Reply With Quote