View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #99 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Nice progress on the roadster I was going over your thread at the end I was still LMAO from when you said this..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixon cider View Post
Right now, rims are the furthest thing from my mind. I'm still trying to just move funds around to pay for this build and convince my wife I NEED it.
I get the same thing every time I have ordered something so far for my 40th! lol its ok it will just make it more fun in the coming years for me to start to ad a few of my own touches....

Looking good so far, I am in for more once you get them please post ASAP especially with your lights!