View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleLion View Post
I am considering adding an oil cooler. My plan is to have the dealer do this. How many hours should the dealer charge for installing one. I was thinking of the Nissan Motor Sports cooler (list price $795). I know the Sitllen coolers are cheaper and they are still on my list of possible coolers. The only reason the Nissan is on top is that it is designed for the Z.
The z1 motorsports oil cooler is cheaper and better than the nissan and designed for our car as well. And 2'hours should be about right. Also the z1 cooler goes on driver side so no need to move the p/s cooler.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote