View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #84 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

I installed mine (red) today. Tapped white wire to reverse (orange) wire on the taillight harness. Flashes when in reverse. It looks great except I thought it was gonna be too bright but that's not the case at all. It's not bright enough for me. I'm glad I didn't get the smoked one. Also the wires provided are kinda long & will need to be measured and cut if you want it cleanly hidden. I had to tape mine to the back of the bumper and it was not easy to hide it since it was too long. I'll have pics later. Install itself was pretty straight forward and easy. Overall I'm satisfied.

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote