Thread: Help request
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 08:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Haha got it, I think I will get the clutch/CSC and aim for 500whp. Now to order the parts... Z1? What do you think?
who ever you want. I went through GTM. Gave sam a call and introduced my self told him what I wanted and what others told me and he gave me the facts and all. I don't think sam was thinking I was going to buy the kit right there because he was like it all depends on when you wanna the pull the trigger and i was how about right now lol. Z1 imo are good people i never really do business with them, I asked a few questions and they were always nice to me and gave me great info. They are a win company from what I have seen. You can give sam a call talk to him and have z1 install it, or do both from Z1 that choice is yours. I just had some questions that i wanted answered from the source, example being was the stock clutch. Good luck bro and let me know if you have any questions, and keep me updated. You will greatly enjoy the kit alot of great engineering went into it.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote