View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
ProfessorDave
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In the fairway
ProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud ofProfessorDave has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TipsZ View Post
Hey ProfessorDave .. do you know if that was confirmed yet? I still haven't had time to install mine .. and to be honest I think I am putting the install of my exhaust before I contemplate working on the this light. Even though I received the package back on Tuesday . .I just have not been able to make the time (part of that is I do not want to lay on a cold garage floor at 10pm at night trying to get this installed .. lol)

I too would prefer to have both functions.. if you could help guide me through that process, I would much appreciate it and in fact .. would even buy you a Cohiba or if you prefer flavor over just a big name then perhaps a Padilla Miami, the next time you make it out to Ybor! LOL
It took me longer to remove the old light than it did to do my exhaust! I hope you have better luck with yours

Looks like xwchriswx has done exactly what you're looking for, so when he posts his DIY the cigar will have to go to him. Although I'd take the Padilla over the cohiba anyday

Rain, snow, sleet, hail: 2009 Mazda 3 sGT HB
Everything else: 2009 370z, PW Touring 6MT
ProfessorDave is offline   Reply With Quote