View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 10:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TongMan View Post
It appears that many new potential new owners are wondering the same question: Will I fit comfortably in a 370z?

That's where we all chime in and help out our fellow members and guests. Post your weight and height and answer if you have any problems or issues with space, getting in and out of your 370z, and driving posture.

My stats

Weight: 200 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Issues: Its sort of difficult to get in and out of my vehicle if my door is not open all the way.

Chime in guys.
6'3" 180 pounds. A persons torso length is going to play a part in this decision too. I have less than 1" till my head touches the roof. This works for me.

OP: Issues: Its sort of difficult to get in and out of my vehicle if my door is not open all the way. In the garage, The door needs to be about half open for me to get in and out.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote