Thread: Future Value
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 09:46 AM   #24 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengel View Post
I was watching the Mecham Auto Auction and saw old Corvettes and and 60's muscle cars at the auction. The prices for some of these cars in mint condition were crazy. A 1969 Camero went for over 30K.

Here is my question... What do you think the value of a 09/10 370Z will be in say 20 to 30 years? I am talking about a 370Z with limited modification,lower miles and in great condition.
Not much. I saw a mint-condition Datsun 240 with low-ish miles (60K?) or so. It was a mid 70's model. They wanted $4900 for it. Asking price. It was at an in-door museum.

Cars are worth way less in the future in mint condition than they are in smiles at the present time properly driven and cared for.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote