Thread: Future Value
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
Nismoracer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nismo
Nismoracer is on a distinguished road

Well if you don't drive it very much and keep everything original with all the paperwork and keep it mint it certainly will be worth a pretty penny but more towards an enthusiast. If you put it in the thrifty nickel not as much. And it would definitely be worth more if it was a Nismo. They are limited production cars, more exclusivity. I saw a 240z mint go for $25k on Barrett Jackson forget what year. It had low miles and was in original condition. I think it depends on demand. Like the guy said above some of the classic american cars fetch a penny because of the baby boomers who think about the times past. And back then they didn't have as many choices like we do these days. It was pretty much american cars only back then. I saw a trans am in mint condition sell for $13k. I have a friend who has a 74 challenger in good condition but its not completely original. It's not worth crap. Well maybe $10k or so. He would have to completely restore it like new to have it worth anything. But hey he luvs it. Remembers riding in it with his dad. Like everyone says it just depends on the trends, fads and what ppl are interested in. Oh and that challenger drives like crap in comparison to cars today.
Nismoracer is offline   Reply With Quote