View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
mark_taba85
Base Member

Drives: future buyer
mark_taba85 is on a distinguished road
Default Interested buyer

Hello my name is Mark.

I am currently deployed in Afghanistan with the 101st ABN DIV from Ft Campbell and I am interested in buying a 370Z when I get back. I am stuck between Base/sports or touring/sports package.

It all started when a lot of soldiers around me were looking at cars. So I decided to look at some too. When my wife moves with me when I get back I have to get her a car so I asked her what car she wanted. She wanted a jeep or a mustang. I've been around import cars when I was growing up so I told her we have to get an import. We have no kids, so to enjoy things I became interested in the Z.

Unfortunately, the pathetic thing is that I can don't drive manual. I've never owned nor has my family owned a manual vehicle. I understand the concept, but never got used to it, so I am looking at getting an auto transmission vehicle. *don't bash me*

It looks like a lot of people are getting the base/touring with carpeted mats and the painted splash guard. I am new to this Z scene or even the modding scene. So please enlighten me. I do not plan to do any or much mods.

I'd appreciate your opinions!
mark_taba85 is offline   Reply With Quote