View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 09:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elia Cid View Post
Yup,
I think the Eibach Sway Bars are one of the best overall sway bars out there for guys like me that use their cars for DD and occasional spirited driving but don’t want to rule out hitting the track on occasion for fun!

I just went along with ZERO’s settings on my stock AT with 18" rims, these settings so far feel just about perfect!

Thanks ZERO for taking the lead on the Eibach sway for us!

You’re going too really like them, it changed the feel and driving experience so much on my car, I feel these type of sway bars are a must have and should have been standard on the 370Z from factory! "lol"

Anyways enjoy your new Eibach sway’s!

Alex

Thanks. I'm excited. I have a stack of parts going on the car whenever the sways come in.