View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 08:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
lol, ya, I posted that same link in the other thread. It is not the prettiest solution, but it would work.
i know theres some knobs that peope use for aftermarket stereos and stuff that mount in the center console, but i'm not sure what brand they are. the guy that bought my rays had one, i sent him a PM asking about it last night. I'm thinking if we had a little knob that mounted in the center console button (like the seat warmers on a g37, something that has 3-4 settings on it, maybe that could work. i think it would look cool. obv not a seat warmer knob, but a similar design.

i know he had something like that in his car, so i'll have to wait and see what he says.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote