View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne
Default I hate to say it guys...

but I'm thinking of trading my Z in.

I've had the car about a month and I have already been thinking about what else is out there. I'm not going to take anything away from the Z, I love the way it drives, I love how it sounds and it is such a sexy looking car...

BUT

DAMN it's small. I knew what I was getting myself into, but I totally under estimated the size when living with it on a day to day basis. I'm not a small guy, 6'3" 235lbs and it's kind of annoying getting in and out of the car, you can't put anything in it and it doesn't have back seats.

Again... I totally knew and accepted this when I bought the car, but I guess you'll always want what you can't have... right?

Is it just me? Is it buyers remorse? Am I crazy?

To make matters worse, I'm looking at an 09 STi to replace it with which is what was next in line before I bought this car.

I don't know what to do...!

TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote