Thread: Help request
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Hey everyone, I've been saving for a while now and think I'm finally in the price range to afford a forced induction kit. After reading and looking around at several different kits, I think the GTM kit is what I'd like to go with.

Being new to forced induction, I'm not too sure what necessary supporting mods I need. My goal with the car is to hit 450 - 500 rwhp. Won't be tracking it much, mostly the drag strip (on occasion).

At the moment, the only performance mods I've done are intake/exhaust. I assume the I'll have to install test pipes/down pipe? I was looking at the GTM turn key stage 2 kit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It comes down to this. you can listen to the guy running a S/C or you can listen to the guy who is running the kit you want and has no problems. OO also to mention there is about 4 of us running stock clutch with no issues yet. Not saying the day isn't going to come and if you can afford it then obviously do it but i waited to releieve some expense till my savings is back. it's not like your going to pay more if you do it later it's going to be the same price regardless.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote