View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
wilsonp
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 Touring Sp Nav
wilsonp will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDave View Post
Yeah, I could have taken the MZ3 out, but the Z sat all day yesterday and the forecast was for temps in the upper 30's today (warm enough for my Z!).

The audio controls on the steering wheel bugged me from day 1. I go for the volume more than any other function, so I always wished that control was easier to locate.
We haven't had below freezing yet, but I had none of those issues driving through snow in the NSX. Or my Eclipse GT. Or my MR-2. But they didn't have heated seats...

I've restarted the current track a few times going around corners with gloves on (but I use them all the time - better grip, cleaner steering wheel) plus we don't have a heated steering wheel

And I can't hit the volume up/down on the steering wheel with gloves, barely find it useable without them. Definitely a design mistake there.

I don't have a problem using the volume knob though - if you're driving a 6MT, I'd think you're right hand would be hovering around there anyway... makes me thing of the stereo remote I had in my MR-2, like I couldn't reach three inches
wilsonp is offline   Reply With Quote