View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #27 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

i bought one of these hoods, the TS version, about a month ago from a guy like 800 miles away.

He had it all in the original box. i brought with 6 rachet straps and drove my buddies malibu all the way out there, strapped it to the roof still in the box, and drove on home. worked out great. but you have to be very smart about the straps or that thing will go flying... i had to pull over twice to get it right. diagonal straps were attached to the mirrors so i couldnt open the doors anymore and had to climb in the windows!

while nothing fits like OEM, i was able to get it very acceptable and got the factory latches and seal all on there great.