View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #62 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
I think i need a winter vaction in Florida. Driver and car.
The car runs much quicker now. the motordyne intake makes a real differnece in the cold weather, 35 F. Just to let you guys now its snowing up here now. I can not wait to find an empty parking lot one night and do figure 8's and snow drifting.
Im going to be getting a camera for the car.
Its so nice to have heated seats.
The tranny build is coming along nicely Torque converter is being shipped and the VB ,is coming along nicely acording to Sam at GTM.

GTM stage 2, 4.08 gear's, 3200 stall TC. VB. uprev tuned, 305 35 18 drag radials + one insane crazy Canadian driver = 11.?

RCZ " WHEN THE Z GETS THERE WE HAVE A DATE AT THE DRAG STRIP
THE STILLEN VS GTM SC DRAG RACE "

At the track on opening day in April 2011 Toronto Motor Sports Park.

Z
Wow! I'd love to see what your car puts down on a dynojet for comparison before you get the turbo on (well, and after too )

Word to the wise: When you get the car tuned, remind the tuner that if he has to rescale load values to account for boost, this will mess with the shift schedule in auto mode, and excessive gear hunting might be part of what contributes to the AT's failure with the extra power going through it.

None of this may matter, or he may have already thought about it, but wouldn't hurt to just run it by him.

Did you pick up a bigger fluid cooler too?