View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
werkz
Base Member

Drives: '13 Base/Sport/BBQ
werkz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBZ34 View Post
35k is what I feel is fair on a 10' Nismo, did you buy locally? I see you are in AZ.

All the White Nismos I have found are in Cali, and they are stuck on 37k

I dont mind picking up a used Nismo, but I dont think they are worth more then 30k.

I would love to see you car up close, and in detail if we are close enough to each other, since no dealers around me have a Nismo, I have only seen pictures.
Yeah, Pinnacle Nissan had it on their lot, picked it up last week after searching for a few days for a white 370Z sport. (FYI: White is hard as hell to find.) After a test drive in the Nismo I was sold and honestly may have jumped a bit to quickly because I didn't get as good of a deal as I could have gotten. However, I'm not too far off and like I said they took my trade in for what I owed which IMO (given it had some body damage) was a good price. I live in North Phoenix, off of Scottsdale Rd / 101, so if your ever in the area I would be happy to let you see it.

Another local dealer has a black Nismo 370Z, they were asking 37.5 I think but you may be able to get them down if you wanted a different color.

Anywho, hit me up in PM's if you want to meet up!
werkz is offline   Reply With Quote