Thread: All Floridians
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
mannyz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a car
mannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond reputemannyz has a reputation beyond repute
Default All Floridians

Hello Guys, my name is Manny, Im new here to the site. I just got my Z like 3 weeks ago. I've seen here that you guys do meets and sometimes even look for people in your area. Well my car before the Z was a 4G Eclipse and thanks to it I made a lot of friends and did few meets with them.

Well since I changed my car and I dont know people from the Z, I still meet with them. Last weekend we did a BBQ Meet in South Florida in Markham Park and it was more than 25 people and 30 cars. Most of them Mitsubishis but we also had some Nissan, Infinity, Mazda, etc That gave me and my friend an idea.

Why we dont make a club where is only for Florida people, designed for meets, events, group discounts, local mini meets but with all kind of brand cars, not only one brand specific. That way no one feels like an outsider. So we did and I want to invite any Florida resident who wants to participate.

Now the site is private and is by invitation only, we dont want people surfing around the web and find about our meets and shows up without we even knowing who they are. We also want serious and opened minded people that not only goes to show off their car, but mainly to make new friends and have fun, even bring your family to the meets. We dont do racing, or trying to get in trouble with cops. Like I said this is a Car Club event Meet have fun family, all together club lol.

Because is a private site, I may need to know you in person. So if you are in Central Florida and are interested let me know and Meet with you, talk about a little bit more about our ideas. If you leave in South Florida my friend is from down there he can meet you there and do the same thing.

Hope to see some fellows Z on the meets
mannyz is offline   Reply With Quote