View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:19 AM   #824 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Frank!

You guys have to understand there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on here... Timelines were given to represent that we were pushing to have the car done for shows like SEMA... Several of the parts had to be hand made by fabricators. You know what the crazy thing is... Everyone talking out their butt about my car being pushed to the front of the line!!! That is completely untrue and a false claim that keeps getting pushed forward! Many cars have come into the shop gotten their installs and are now on the road after my car was started. We planned on having the main work done in august and tuning to begin then when everyone put a lot of interest in the gtr manifold I called Sam and we arranged to make my car the test bed in august. I also have other sponsors who had to work on the car!!! I also had photoshoots for the car... This all takes time away from GTM from working on the car. The complaints here are completely childish and retarded! When people started making the claims that my car was taking priority over everyones build I did a surprise walk in a gtm and guess what there were several cara being worked on but one... Mine!!! So get a grip guys and be patient!!! There is sooo much more in store for this car you guys have no idea about!!! If you have questions ask and I will answer the best I can.

Thanks

Mike
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054