View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #191 (permalink)
nurseryboy
Base Member

Drives: 09 BMW 135i
nurseryboy is on a distinguished road

So, I've been playing the game since it came out, and I love it!

Just like any respectable 370z owner, the first respectable car I bought when I had enough credits was the 370z. I then proceeded to mod the heck out of it, haha (all the tunes, supercharged, and so on.. I think to around 500 some-odd HP). I love the way it handles. Oversteer on a RWD car is a blast. I think it's my favorite car so far in terms of sheer "fun to drive".

When I had the money, though, the next nice car I bought was the '07 GT-R, which I proceeded to also mod the heck out of. I've actually added just about everything you can to it. It has 798HP I believe. INSANELY fast (haven't run into a car in single player that has been faster so far), but it has ungodly understeer. Thank goodness it's so fast, because you have to slow waaaay down for corners or you'll end up in a wall. I've also upgraded the LSD, diff, and suspension, and tweaked them (and the brakes) to try to help eliminate the understeer, but it's still there. It's so fast, though, that I'm still able to win all the races it's eligible for entering thus far.

I do have a question, though.. What's better than the GT-R? I want something that's as fast as it, but preferably in RWD so understeer isn't such an issue. I got the 458 Italia thinking it would be a good platform to mod, but it doesn't allow a turbo or supercharger! It's fast, but nowhere near the GT-R. Any recommendations on a super-fast car with amazing handling? Haha.
nurseryboy is offline   Reply With Quote