View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
once you lower more than an inch you will not be within stock camber settings. you can fit 305/30/19's on the back AND add a 15mm spacer and still not rub. same for the front. im not sure what the max tire size up front is. you might be right with 265's

once lowered you will get even less millage on the tires. look into camber kits front and rear. spl has a front kit STILL in the works. their rear kit is great though.
Thanks for the info in the tires.

I fully intend to get adjustable arms when I get coilovers, that's how I figured on being back to near stock alignement for street settings. I agree SPL makes the best stuff, it's on the wish list for when I have the budget
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote